Vietnamese Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a great weeknight dinner recipe that can be on the table in less than 25 minutes!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 400 grams sirloin steak, fat removed and thinly sliced
- 200 grams tenderstem broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander to garnish
Rice or noodles to serve
- Combine the soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil to a high heat in a wok. Stir fry the steak for 2-3 minutes until it has browned. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add another 1/2 tablespoon of oil to the wok. Stir fry the broccoli for 2-3 minutes until it is just tender. Remove the broccoli to the bowl with the steak.
- Turn the heat down on the wok and add another 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Stir fry the garlic and ginger for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce is bubbling.
- Add the beef and the broccoli back to the wok along with the juice of the lime and the black pepper. Stir until everything is combined, then turn off the heat. Serve alongside rice or noodles. Enjoy!
Keywords: Beef and Broccoli, Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Vietnamese Beef and Broccoli, Stir-fry recipe, Vietnamese beef, Vietnamese beef stir fry, Vietnamese stir fry beef