Greek salad is combined with orzo pasta to make this delicious Greek Orzo Pasta Salad! Ready in just 15 minutes, this dish can be served as a main meal or as a simple side dish for meat or fish.
- Cook the orzo in salted water as per packet instructions.
- Add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk together.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion and feta cheese to the dressing.
- Once cooked, drain the orzo and rinse under cold water.
- Add the orzo to the bowl. Toss everything together. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe serves 4 people as a main dish or up to 6 people as a side dish.
Keywords: Greek Salad, Pasta Salad, Orzo Pasta Salad, Salad,