Roasted vegetables, creamy feta cheese, wholegrains and pine nuts are combined to make this healthy, one pan recipe!
- 1 aubergine, in 1cm slices
- 1 courgette, in 1cm slices
- 1 red pepper, in 1cm slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 sachet of Merchant Gourmet Glorious Grains
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100g feta cheese
- 50g pine nuts
- Heat your oven up to 180ºc.
- Toss the aubergine, courgette and red pepper with the olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Spread the vegetables out evenly in a baking tray and pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, add in the cherry tomatoes and toss everything together. Return the dish to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add the Merchant Gourmet Glorious Grains and lemon juice to the roasting dish and mix them in with the roast vegetables. Sprinkle the feta and pine nuts on top and return the pan to the oven for a final 5 minutes to warm everything through. Serve up and enjoy!
- If you decide to use an alternative to the Merchant Gourmet Glorious Grains, cook your desired grain as per packet instruction and mix it into the roasted vegetables at the end of cooking.
Keywords: Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables, Mixed Grains, Roasted Vegetables, Mediterranean Recipes, Wholegrain Recipes, Vegetarian Dinners, Vegetarian Recipes