This Roasted Rhubarb recipe with honey and ginger is the best way to use rhubarb. It’s sweet, tangy and so simple to make! You could use it with both sweet and savoury dishes, making this rhubarb recipe also incredibly versatile!
- 400 grams rhubarb
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees centigrade.
- Slice you rhubarb into 1-inch pieces, discarding the ends and any leaves.
- Add the rhubarb to a roasting pan along with the honey and powdered ginger. Toss everything together.
- Cover the rhubarb with tin foil and cook in the over for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove the tin foil and discard. Return the rhubarb to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove the rhubarb from the oven and leave to cool before serving. Enjoy!
- Forced rhubarb works best for this recipe but you can also use field-grown if that is what you have.
Keywords: Roasted Rhubarb, Rhubarb Recipe, Forced Rhubarb, Honey and Ginger