This nut-free Quinoa Seed Granola is full of all sorts of nutritious good stuff. Make it in a huge batch and enjoy it for a filling breakfast or snack.
- Preheat your oven to 150ºC.
- In a large saucepan melt the coconut oil over a medium-low heat. Then add the maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix everything to combine. Turn off the heat.
- To the pan add the chia, sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds and the quinoa flakes. Mix everything together until all of the dry ingredients are coated in the oil and maple syrup.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spread the granola mix in an even layer over it. Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the tray from the oven, stir the granola then return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes. Check the granola often in that time to make sure its not burning.
- The granola is ready when it is golden brown in colour. Remove it from the oven and leave it to cool before storing in an airtight container, where it will keep for up to a month!
- Some ovens cook hotter than others therefore it is important to regularly check the granola in the last 15-20 minutes of cooking to ensure it doesn’t burn.
Keywords: Nut-Free Granola, Quinoa Granola, Healthy Granola Recipe, Granola Recipe, Quinoa Recipe, Nut-free Recipe