These Mustard Lamb Burgers are perfect for Summer! Juicy lamb burgers are flavoured with mustard and spinach then topped with mint yoghurt.
For the Lamb Burgers
- 500g lean minced lamb
- 3tbsp Dijon mustard
- 10g parsley, finely chopped
- 50g spinach, finely chopped
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil
For the Mint Yoghurt
- 100g natural yoghurt
- 10g mint, finely chopped
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Buns, lettuce, tomato
- Homemade chips
To make the burgers
- Combine all of the burger ingredients, except the oil, in a bowl and mix together thoroughly using your hands.
- Shape the mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 1.5cms in height.
- Heat the olive oil to a medium-high heat in a frying pan OR if cooking on a barbecue brush the burgers with a little bit of oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until the crust is golden brown.
For the yoghurt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Serve the burgers on buns with lettuce and tomato (if desired) and then top with the mint yoghurt. Enjoy!
- The nutritional info does not include the buns or sides.
Keywords: Lamb Burgers, Lamb Recipes, Healthy Burger Recipe, Grill Recipe, Summer Burger