This Mango Raspberry Smoothie Bowl sneaks in some extra veggies in the form of cauliflower! Plus flax seeds, oats & coconut yoghurt to make it filling and nutritious.
- 130g frozen mango
- 130g frozen raspberries
- 2 florets frozen cauliflower
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed (I use Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed)
- 40g oats
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt (or yoghurt of your choice)
- 250mls water
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth and thick and enjoy!
- Sometimes when using frozen fruit and veg the liquids can freeze a little bit and things don’t blend properly. Stop your machine, give things a stir and blend again. Do this until you have a smooth, thick mixture.
Keywords: Smoothie Bowl, Smoothie Bowl Recipes, Smoothie Recipes, Vegan Smoothie, Vegan Smoothie Bowl