In this recipe, salmon is marinated in lemon, dill, garlic, honey and olive oil and is then paired with asparagus for a meal that packs tons of flavour! This simple recipe takes less than half an hour to cook and uses only one baking tray making it a super simple weeknight meal that everyone will enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons dill
- Zest 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus a little extra
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 400 grams asparagus, hard ends removed
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Centigrade.
- Create the marinade by mixing the dill, lemon zest, juice, honey, garlic oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon to the marinade and move it around until it is fully coated. Marinade the salmon fillets for at least 10 minutes, but up to an hour if you have time.
- Lay the asparagus spears on a baking tray with a drizzle of oil.
- Place salmon fillets on top of the asparagus and spoon the remaining marinade over the salmon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and flakey and the asparagus has taken on a little colour. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 301
Keywords: Salmon and Asparagus, Lemon Dill Salmon, Easy Salmon Recipe, Baked Salmon Recipe, Salmon with Asparagus