This cold rice salad recipe is the perfect Summer side dish! Ideal for BBQ’s and cookouts, it goes well with meat, fish and grilled veggies.
- 250 grams wholegrain rice
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 20 grams parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 150 grams feta
For the dressing
- Cook your rice as per packet instructions. Drain and leave to cool slightly.
- Chop you peppers, shallots and parsley. Crumble the feta.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Combine the rice, vegetables, parsley, feta and pumpkin seeds in the bowl with the dressing. Toss everything together until it is coated with dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: rice salad, rice salad recipe, easy rice salad, pepper rice salad, healthy rice salad, cold rice salad