Crispy pan-fried sea bass goes perfectly with these puy lentils, flavoured with chorizo, spinach, parsley and lemon. Quick, simple and super tasty!
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Fry the chorizo for 3-5 minutes until crispy.
- Add the lentils and stock and cook for 8-10 minutes until the liquid has reduced.
- Heat a second frying pan over a medium-high heat with the remaining oil. Whilst the pan is heating up, season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper. Place the sea bass fillets, skin side down, into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until the skin is crispy and the flesh begins to cook.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low before turning the fish over to cook for a further 1-2 minutes. It is done when the flesh is completely opaque.
- Once the liquid has reduced stir the spinach, parsley and lemon juice into the lentils. Cook for a further minute until the spinach has wilted.
- Serve up the lentils with the sea bass fillets on top. Enjoy!
Keywords: Crispy Fish, Healthy Seafood Recipes, Sea Bass Recipes, Lentil Recipes