This chorizo, avocado and egg toast is ideal for your Sunday morning brunch. Hop out of bed, grab a frying pan and get cracking!
- 1 avocado, skin and stone removed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g chorizo, diced
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- Mash the avocado with the garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium-high heat with a splash of oil.
- Add the chorizo to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes until the chorizo is crispy.
- While the chorizo is cooking toast your bread.
- Turn the heat down to medium and move the chorizo to the side of the pan.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook until the egg white has completely set.
- To serve, spread the avocado mixture over your toast then top with an egg and half the chorizo. Enjoy!
Keywords: Avocado Toast, Avocado Recipes, Brunch Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, Avocado and Egg Toast