How to make Coriander Chutney
If you like this recipe you might also like…
If you like this recipe let me know by leaving a comment and a rating!
This coriander chutney recipe is an ideal accompaniment to curries, rice dishes, breads and grilled meats. Quick, simple and bursting with flavour!
- 20g coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger, grated
- Juice of one lime
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sugar, to taste
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to incorporate everything together. Alternatively you could add all of the ingredients into a food processor or pestle and mortar for a smoother sauce.
- Taste and adjust sugar and salt to personal preference.
- Serve alongside you preferred main dish and enjoy!
Keywords: coriander chutney, cilantro chutney, indian chutney recipe, indian chutney